Start Your Quote for a VA Home Loan
Use the benefits earned through your military service to get a loan for $0 DOWN
Why Choose VA Loans Of California
- Our team lives and works here, making us inherently familiar with California-specific lending requirements.
- Our VA mortgage professionals specialize in VA purchase and VA refinance home loans.
- We are honored to be of service to the men and women who sacrifice to protect our freedom.
- Our commitment is to treat our clients with dignity, respect and the personal attention you deserve.
- Our goal being to educate and empower you with the knowledge and tools necessary to choose the loan that meets your specific needs and makes you most comfortable.
- Simple and to the point. We provide you with easy-to-understand, straight-forward information on VA loans.
A FEW OF OUR KUDOS
Purchase with Zero Down
The California VA down payment required to purchase a home is zero. But there are two requirements: One, you must be purchasing your home at, or below, the VA County Loan Limit; and two, you must have full or Remaining / Restored Entitlement to purchase.
Refinancing a California VA Loan has never been easier. People refinance for many reasons—lower rate, consolidate debt, take cash for a purchase, take cash for college. The reasons are as endless as the individual. If you currently have a VA loan and your goal is to lower your Rate/Payment, we can possibly help you with a special guidelines for an “Interest Rate Reduction Refinance” with little to no qualifying!
VA Jumbo Loans
Yes, there is such a thing as a Jumbo Loan in California using your VA Loan Benefit. It’s kind of a little secret, though. While most lenders aren’t approved or qualified to do a VA loan, even those who are have no idea that Veterans can get a VA Jumbo Loan in California.